Our goal is simple: we want to help our customers build mind-blowing, future-forward products. TPO Agency acts as a primary liaison for businesses and helps them define a clear product vision. In addition, we are an (almost) well-rounded team of business analysts, product owners, service designers, and project managers.
Why “almost”? We are only missing one thing: you. A UX designer who is eager to build and deliver user-centric digital products with us.
What you do
As a UX designer on our team, your experience and skills are invaluable. We’re just going to list some characteristics we think describe the UX designer we are looking for:
- You put the user first. You observe what the user needs and look for the best user experience possible. To do this, you validate design concepts by asking for user feedback, doing A/B testing, and measuring usability. Iteration is key for you.
- You love a challenge. Turning the client’s needs into mock-ups, wireframes, and user flows is what you do best. By conceptualizing ideas, you make relevant designs keeping mobile best practices in mind and in the end, deliver high-fidelity prototypes you then test with users.
- You have strong strategic and analytical skills. You keep everyone on the same page while keeping UX, long-term strategy, and business goals in mind when designing.
- You are a born communicator. Reporting, presenting, and sharing your learnings to the team and relevant stakeholders does not scare you. At all. You love working with a team of product owners and engineers to successfully deliver the designs they need.
- It is a plus if you love working with innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence and chatbots. In this role, you will come into contact with conversational design. For instance, you will design basic dialogue trees, think about chatbot user experience, and so on.
What you are
Aside from being awesome, we think our ideal UX designer is someone who:
- Has at least 3 to 5 years of relevant design experience
- Has experience with Figma (or Sketch/Adobe XD)
- Loves to build, test, and iterate new prototypes
- Is fluent in Dutch and English
- Loves working in a multidisciplinary team
- Is a pro in UX & UI design (obviously) and design thinking
- Likes to work in a high-paced innovative environment
What you will get
In return for your skills and devotion, you will get:
- A super fun and motivated team with monthly team events
- A hybrid working environment: working from home and at the office in Leuven
- Competitive salary with extralegal benefits (insurance, pension plan, car, fuel card, Internet, and mobile data plan)
- A Macbook Pro or equivalent laptop to work your magic
- Training days and knowledge sharing
- Free lunch and a supply of coffee, candy, and fruit at the office
- Flexible working hours and a good work/life balance